WHAT IS JPVIEW?
* JPview is a free, open source, platform independent PDF Reader, PDF Viewer released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2. Copyright (C) 2013-2014 Peter Morling. All rights reserved.
* JPview is developed using Java, Eclipse SWT, jPod intarsys PDF rendering library and runs on a 32-bit Java Virtual Machine.
* JPview is designed to be simple and fast for the Java platform.
* Open PDF from file (.pdf) or Windows shortcut (.lnk .url)
* Drag and drop support
* Navigate, zoom, rotate and fit to screen
* Boyer-Moore string searching
* Extract Text from PDF
* Zoom to thumbnail and double-click to return to default zoom level
* View PDF in full screen
* Choose between Single Page View and Scrolling
* Use mouse-click to open url or mail in default program
* Go to page
* Help File
* Java Runtime Environment (32-bit) version 7 and up
* 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
Enjoy using JPview!
JPview - Java PDF Viewer version 1.0 is the property and trademark from by Softonic Editorial Team, all rights reserved by . Click on the above link to proceed to the jar,jad file download page.
All files of jar,jad apps here are for personal use only, if any jar,jad download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way. Thanks so much for your interest in our apptod.com website!
What's New in JPview - Java PDF Viewer - Version:1.0
No Change Log.